Truth be told in pictures it seems our home is alive with Halloween cheer, but the covid cloud is still hovering

Canadian Thanksgiving is upon us , for the 1st time ever all our kids won’t be here for it. Our numbers are rising and we are to celebrate with our household only.

3 of 4 kids live on their own, 99% don’t drive, the one that does is a good hour away so I chose to not even make them feel as if they should come for a quick visit outside. Everyone is safer in their own homes, but it’s hard on this mama and I’m struggling

We had leftover free wood from our HALLOWEEN FENCE so I asked Mr D if we could build a pallet tree, we built it but I had no idea what I’d do with it.

I started making plastic canvas card ornaments based off of cross stitch patterns and photos I found.

As I added each ornament one by one the tree came alive and ideas were born.

Along with the stitched ornaments I added scrap wood with crochet circles and buttons, metal Halloween cookie cutters, DIY VINTAGE ORNAMENTS, and a crochet bunting at the bottom.

My corner is done and ready to enjoy, but this year I’ll just have to share it virtually for others to see!

HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING

PIN JUNKIE

TWO CHICKS AND A MOM

THE PAINTED HINGE

PIECED PASTIMES

LIFE AND LINDA

11 Comments

1. That is such a cool display. It will look beautiful for Christmas too. Love all your little cross stitches . Hang in there, and hopefully everything will get back to normal soon. Happy Thanksgiving.

1. Dandelion B says:

Hopefully! Hope is all any of us can have!

2. Marie P. says:

I absolutely love your Halloween display. Can you share where you found any of your cross stitch patterns?
    Thank you.

1. Dandelion B says:

I found them on pinterest and Instagram i searched primitive Halloween cross stitch. Many I Frankensteined into my pieces and there is no pattern

3. Wowza, that is quite the Halloween treasure right there! It’s so unique and fun. We are featuring it over at the Farmhouse Friday link party. Thank you for linking up and hope you link up again soon.

Liked by 1 person

1. Dandelion B says:

Thank you so much! Have been away from my blog a lot this year but hoping to share thru the holidays.

4. What an impressive display! Looks fantastic!

5. Jeanne says:

I really love this post, and it look a lot of effort to “re-find” it in the mass of blog posts. You did a great job!

Liked by 1 person

1. Dandelion B says:

Thank you! It was hard to find amongst my posts?